- Homes Fit for the 21st Century.
- Reduced project Costs.
- Greater Preditability, better, faster build,30% shorter construction
time than brick and block.
- Faster return on Investment.
- Not weather dependant.An average house can be
weather-tight in less than 5 working days.
- Other trades can be working
before the brickwork is complete.
- Reduced drying out time.
finishings can be completed sooner.
- Less risk of shrinkage reducing snagging
and future call-backs.
- More Flexible Design.
- Best option for different
house types and bespoke layouts and finishings.
- Flexible and wide choice
of external finishes and claddings
- Flexibility to further extend and customise.
- Each unit is a factory engineered unit,built under controlled
conditions delivering a consistency and accuracy beyond other construction methods.
dependancy on site skills.
- Reduced Waste
- Each unit is delivered
to site in panellised form.Each component clearly marked for each section.
in order for erection, construction is a systematic step approach reducing handling
of materials and any damage. There is no need for excess material to be on site
reducing waste and loss through theft. It also results in a cleaner safer working
- Lower Impact on the environment
- The most environmentally
friendly building system.
- Using wood helps reduce Global Warming.
is the only renewable comercial building material.
- Fire and Flood resistance
- Timber Frame has an excellent performance record.
- Being number
one prority for Timber Frame homes. Independant tests also show that timber out
performs other structural material like steel or concrete in fire.
of a tendancy to buckle and collapse,timber chars predictably,allowing a slow
controlled loss of structural integrity.
- Are Timber Frame Houses Quiet?
frame houses conform to or way outweigh current building regulations.